Ok so here's what I think.... have we become so accustomed to computers that we can no longer push the one digit speed dial # on our cell phones to talk to each other? I mean, I know a stamp is what?.....41 cents? ....so mail is way out of the question. Now its blogs? What the heck is a blog? Is that a log with blood on it? Is it what a person becomes sitting to long on the couch? I don't know? Is it a short cut word....like....I blog to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints? What church do you blog to?
What's the true meaning of "blog"? Heck if I know......but I think I just did one?
Oh....gotta go.....Valerie's looking at me.



A blog is basically somewhere to spew random stupid thoughts, read them over and over again to yourself. Something to think about while you are laying in bed at night "I wonder if anyone has read my blog?" Then the next morning when you check your blog (and read it again about 15 times) and no one has posted any comments you think "Why hasnt anybody read my Blog???!! Doesn't anybody care!!" Then a couple days later just when you think no body cares about your blog someone comments and you think "YES!!!!!!! I'm coooool.
ReplyDeleteThe above is exactly right!
ReplyDeleteBlog is what Becky and Devin described. I like my blog a lot and I don't think anyone else reads it, but as long as I am happy.....
Also....After we read all the literature that was worth reading, nothing left but writing. Right?
I don't even mention TV, because you already know what I think about that...So keep on blogging Durk!!!!
Bea