I know a few of you are still saying "does Durk and Val have a fourth kid?" Well that would be yes, and that means one more wedding coming up.
Um...that is traditional Japanese apparel even though it is obvious she is Norwegian and he is American Indian. (Apache to be exact.)
The Wedding date is May 16Th at the Mesa AZ.temple and that's all the info they will give this old blogger. Probably best that way, cause I would just make it a senior moment and mess it up anyway. I'm sure they will fill the rest of you in with details. I have a tux to fit into so.....Ill be on the treadmill.
OK...I'm excited for them, but I don't want to get all mushy on a blog. That's for the women folk.



Congratulations Durk & Val!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute couple! Not you...Brittan and the Norwegian girl. You forgot to tell us what her name is...soon to be Mrs. Dopp.
Ah OK...you and Val are also cute.
You are getting the last one out of the house too... Wow!
We are looking forward to attend the reception in AZ. After all the slave work we have to do these days, we still fit into the fancy clothes we had for our high school graduation.
B
I thought I might add to this a little bit. Her name (so everyone knows) is Asaka Bailey. Now you can put a name to that cute face.
ReplyDeleteHooray for a new sister inlaw! Luckily she tolerates your humor dad! Its amazing any of us got married with your teasing of our spouses!
ReplyDelete