Friday, June 5, 2009

CATCH UP TIME


FIRST COMES LOVE,











THEN COMES MARRIGE











THEN COMES BRITTAN WITH A BABY CARRIAGE

So that and the fact that I could have said "Then comes Bryce and Nikki with another baby carriage, would bring this blog up to date.
However...I would be leaving out the fact that if you read the blogs from the rest of the family then you would be up to date already.
Yep we are slow to get our stuff posted.
The post office could post my picture faster than I can post a blog comment.
Thank goodness for posterity.....they keep you current on all of our going ons, or you would all be forced to use that old thing called a telephone to find out. Geez, does anybody remember when those were high tech? I don't even use it to make calls anymore. It's used for things like sending pictures, checking e-mail, and accessing the web.
Valerie uses it to buy more instruments (just in case the 4028 we already have isn't enough for a supplement to our food storage program)!
Times are a change'n. Look at the strollers these days. We use to use ours to get things off of the top shelf in a closet. Now they come with cup holders , radios, GPS systems and monthly payments. You couldn't lift it with a jack, let alone one hand.
Oh well, this blog has bloggled my mind, so......I got to go and find my phone to text my Dr. for an electronic prescription sent to a web pharmacy that can deliver via courier service, an extra strength aspirin, to my front door.
Hum........I use to have a car, but I don't really need that anymore! I'm trading it in for an adult stroller.






4 comments:

  1. Its about time! I was begininning to think you forgot the address to your own blog website. I could write it down on a post it note and tape it to your monitor next time so you dont forget or you could add the link to your favorites but that might be a little too high tech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slap slap (that's what Becky was really trying to say) ha ha ha. I'm already behind on the technology and I'm a whole generation younger than you dad. Good thing I had a kid. Now she'll be able to keep me up to date :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did Mom and Brittan and Asaka go after Marks? Did you go with them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this new background. Simple, easy to read the text, which is after all the point of the blog - not the background. Go with it. but ya know, to each their own.

    ReplyDelete